Feeling Peace is not only for when everything in life is resolved and settled and satisfactory (or else we might be waiting a pretty long time to feel peace.) Peace is the underlying state that’s always there beneath whatever we’d prefer to be different. Our bodies have doorways into our inner awareness of peace. Here is a way to open two of those doors:
1. Place one hand between your breasts, and the other on the top of your head.
2. Bend your fingers so the back of the fingers rests on those places.
3. Alternate palm-side and back of fingers, back and forth, for 5 to 10 breaths.
4. With one hand, bring the tips of thumbs and first two fingers together. Rest the three fingertips of that hand on the top of your head, and rest your other palm between your breasts.
5. Breathe for 5 conscious breaths, or more. Invite the flow of the peace that lives within you.
You are a wonderfully made and unique individual, with energy patterns and a history different from everyone else on the planet. It is my privilege to communicate with the subtle energies that make up an individual’s condition, and to bring my expertise to bear in helping each client restore the effectiveness of their inner healing forces, and move into greater wellness. My work is effective by phone, Skype or in person. I look forward to serving you.
Lyn Milum, Eden Energy Medicine Clinical Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist (MA57728).